Daniel Craig has been voted Hollywood's Hottest Torso.
The 41-year-old actor topped a lovefilm.com poll for the scene in James Bond film 'Casino Royale' where he emerges from the ocean wearing a pair of tiny blue swimming shorts.
He won 34 per cent of the vote, while Gerard Butler came second with 21 per cent for his shirtless scenes as Spartan king Leonidas in '300'. Brad Pitt's sculpted chest and abdomen in 'Troy' secured third place with 13 per cent of the vote.
Sacha Baron Cohen came an unlikely fourth for his "mankini" scene in 'Borat', followed by Sean Connery in 1965 Bond adventure 'Thunderball' and Leonardo DiCaprio in 'The Beach'.
Music icon Elvis Presley, British comedian Russell Brand, US funnyman Hank Azaria and actor Jan-Michael Vincent rounded off the top 10.
The movie website asked over 1,000 of its members to vote for their top film torso in the poll to mark the end of summer.
Lovefilm's top 10 Hollywood Torsos:
1. Daniel Craig, 'Casino Royale'
2. Gerard Butler, '300'
3. Brad Pitt, 'Troy'
4. Sacha Baron Cohen, 'Borat'
5. Sean Connery, 'Thunderball'
6. Leonardo DiCaprio, 'The Beach'
7. Hank Azaria, 'Along Came Polly'
8. Elvis Presley, 'Blue Hawaii'
9. Russell Brand, 'Forgetting Sarah Marshall'
10. Jan-Michael Vincent, 'Big Wednesday'