Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Marriage not important for Eva Mendes

Marriage not important for Eva MendesActress Eva Mendes thinks marriage is not as necessary what society makes it out to be, and has called the institution a "very old tradition".

Although the "Last Night" actress has been dating Peruvian filmmaker George Augusto for almost a decade, she has never felt the need to walk down the aisle, reports femalefirst.co.uk.

"I just don't think marriage is necessary, as necessary as society makes it. And I don't have a negative point of view on it. I just think it's a very old tradition and if you look back to what marriage symbolises in the first place ... it has nothing to do with why we get married today," she said.

The 37-year-old beauty also revealed she feels no pressure to become a mother.

"I don't know if I want children, but the idea of marriage sounds very boring to me. I have to be honest," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by ASRock Celebrity News - Privacy Policy - Sitemap