Saturday, September 3, 2011

Tara Reid poses topless for Playboy

Tara Reid poses topless for PlayboyActress Tara Reid, who was left with a scarred stomach after a liposuction procedure went wrong, has posed topless for Playboy magazine to prove that her body looks fine.

She said, "It wasn't a good surgery, it happens sometimes. I got it fixed and now I'm OK, and I want people to know that I'm OK. I've been OK now for the last five or six years but people only show old pictures which is so unfair and that's part of the reason why I did the Playboy shoot - to show the world this is me and this is what I look like."

Reid, 34, had been offered to strip for the publication several times in the past but she had always turned down the opportunity.

"I have been offered to pose for the magazine in the past but I didn't really think it was the right time. I was younger and I am in my 30's now and I feel that I am at the best age in my life - mentally, physically and spiritually," she said.

"So many unbelievable stars have done it throughout the years and I figured, 'Why not?' "

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by ASRock Celebrity News - Privacy Policy - Sitemap