Monday, July 25, 2011

Jennifer Lopez is Still Figuring Marriage Out

Jennifer Lopez is Still Figuring Marriage OutJennifer Lopez knows her marriage to Marc Anthony isn’t perfect but she’s working on it!

“I’m still figuring it out as I go along,” the 40-year-old mom of twins reveals. “How do two totally different people come together and make one life and say they’ll do it forever and ever? I mean, I’ve tried it. This is my third time. I don’t even think I tried in my other marriages, which was immature and not knowing better. … I believe that in life you learn through experience. I’m old enough to know now that relationships take work. That it’s not an easy thing. We’re always together. … I respect him so much.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by ASRock Celebrity News - Privacy Policy - Sitemap