Sunday, July 17, 2011

Nicole Scherzinger's Globetrotting Family

Nicole Scherzinger's Globetrotting FamilyNicole Scherzinger plans to raise her family in Switzerland and America.

The Pussycat Dolls star's boyfriend, motor racing star Lewis Hamilton, currently lives in Geneva while she resides in Los Angeles and they will continue to divide their time between continents even when they have children.

My girlfriend lives in LA, so it will probably be split between there and here

Lewis said: "Geneva is a beautiful city. I like Monte Carlo, but I prefer this. I've lived here for two years and think my home will be here and the States in the future. My girlfriend lives in LA, so it will probably be split between there and here. This is a great place to raise a family."

Lewis also revealed the couple constantly send each other picture messages on their mobile phones to help cope with lengthy periods apart.

He said: "I take pictures of everything in my life and I have a very long distance relationship, so it's how I communicate."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by ASRock Celebrity News - Privacy Policy - Sitemap