Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sexy Zombie Megan Fox

Sexy Zombie Megan FoxMegan Fox finds playing a zombie "sexy".

The 23-year-old beauty enjoyed starring as a back-from-the-dead cheerleader who kills and eats her classmates in new movie 'Jennifer's Body'.

She said: "I think I'm pretty sexy in it. You'd better put on your sexy shoes for this movie.

"There's a girl-on-girl kiss. And beyond that, before every kill there is a seduction that occurs."

Megan - who loves the film because "it's so unapologetic and inappropriate" - insists it was a challenging role because there weren't many special-effects, unlike the 'Transformers' movies she has appeared in.

There are no robots to distract you from whatever performance I give, so if it's terrible you will know. But the character was so much fun. I felt I was being able to make fun of my own image.

She explained to a US magazine: "There are no robots to distract you from whatever performance I give, so if it's terrible you will know. But the character was so much fun. I felt I was being able to make fun of my own image.

"That, of course, is intimidating, but I think the character was so much fun for me. And I wasn't really sure what I was doing. I was just trying to have fun with it.

"I felt like I was being able to make fun of my own image, sort of, as to how some people might perceive Megan Fox to be. I was just sort of flying freely and I hope some of it worked."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by ASRock Celebrity News - Privacy Policy - Sitemap