Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Shakira Stuns Family With Sexy Shoot

Shakira Stuns Family With Sexy ShootPop star Shakira is terrified the video for her new single is too sexy, fearing the raunchy promo will shock her parents and neighbors.

The stunning Colombian singer dons a flesh-colored leotard to writhe around in a cage in the video for She Wolf. But Shakira was worried about how the footage would be received by her loved ones.

She tells Britain's The Sun newspaper, "My parents texted me to say they had watched it and really loved it. A bit provocative, but they loved it. But my mother was just a little bit concerned what the neighbors were going to say.

"No matter how famous you are, you always wonder what your parents and neighbors will say. Parents are like your conscience. My mom saw some of the images before the edit and said, 'Oh my God, is that really you?' My dad said it was very artistic. I have their blessing".

I showed his parents the video and the ex-First Lady of Argentina thought it was sexy but classy

And Shakira's fiance Antonio De La Rua, the son of former Argentine president Fernando de la Rua, was also wary of her appearing to bare all in the video.

She adds, "He was at the shoot and he watched me walk out in the leotard and said, 'Hey, why don't you wear a scarf? Put a scarf on!' Then he closed his eyes and just let it happen.

"I showed his parents the video and the ex-First Lady of Argentina thought it was sexy but classy. I didn't want to look at his father's face".

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by ASRock Celebrity News - Privacy Policy - Sitemap