Monday, July 18, 2011

Victoria Beckham thrilled to be joining American Idol

Victoria Beckham thrilled to be joining American IdolShe's thrilled to be joining American Idol - but don't expect Victoria Beckham to swap that pout for a smile.

Days after we revealed that Posh was going to step into Paula Abdul's Louboutins on the hit reality talent show, she has called to tell us about her judging style.

Victoria, 35, tells us: "I am beyond excited. When I heard, I just couldn't believe it.

"I feel like I've got the best job that there is. I'm just so happy and I can't wait. I was in bed on Wednesday when I got the text from Simon Fuller saying: 'You're going to Denver'."

When she arrived at a downtown Denver hotel yesterday before the first round of auditions, scores of onlookers crowded around taking photos.

She said: "I'm a big fan of the show - I come to the shows with the kids and David loves it. I'm just so grateful to be given such a fantastic opportunity.

"I'm still grinning from ear to ear.

I'll try hard to pout and not shatter the illusion I'm a moody cow... but I don't know if I can!" Any contestants expecting a hard time from the Spice Girl-turnedclothes designer can breathe a sigh of relief.

Victoria reveals she's no Simon Cowell and insists she'll be "nice" to contestants.

She told 3am: "I know how it feels to be stood there and judged - and how it can feel when nerves get the better of you."

It has been a big week for Posh, who has also ended her £12million, one-year deal to model Armani undies. We hear: "Victoria loved the campaigns she did for Armani and the results were great.

"But she's a 35-year-old mother of three and feels it's time to move on.

She has never been busier."

Posh may be covering up but, good news, girls - Becks is still contracted to appear in his Armani pants. Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by ASRock Celebrity News - Privacy Policy - Sitemap