Friday, July 15, 2011

Winehouse's dad faked heart attack to get her off drugs

Winehouse's dad faked heart attack to get her off drugsAmy Winehouse's father Mitch has confessed he faked a heart attack in front of her formerly drug addict daughter to get her off heroin.

The 59-year-old former cabbie said he was desperate to get the 25-year-old singer out of drug hell before it took a nasty turn.

"I was at me wits end. I just didn't know which way to turn. I'd tried everything. I pretended I was seriously ill and even got our doctor to tell Amy that I was dying," The Mirror quoted him as saying.

"Once I even started screaming and said I was having a heart attack, but it didn't work. Amy's not stupid and she wanted to see my medical records proving I was actually ill," he added.

The "Rehab" hitmaker kicked her drug habit after her extended break in St Lucia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by ASRock Celebrity News - Privacy Policy - Sitemap