Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Cameron Daiz said Sex is her favourite sport

Cameron Daiz said Sex is her favourite sportCameron Diaz has revealed that sex is her favourite sport and also said that she was always in the mood for sex.

"Sex is the sexiest word in the English language. Just the word is sexy to me. There's something to it, don't you think? Sex is my favourite sport," Contactmusic quoted her as telling the News of the World newspaper.

"What's the quickest way to get me in the mood? I'm always in the mood," she added.

The 38-year-old star, who recently split with baseball star Alex Rodriguez, also admitted she is in no rush to get married, and would rather make her 'own rules'.

"I don't think we should live our lives in relationships based off old traditions that don't suit our world any longer. I think a lot of people are married to people that they're not romantic with anymore," she said.

"We have to make our own rules. I just didn't ever marry anybody that I then had to get divorced from. We break up. We move on," she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by ASRock Celebrity News - Privacy Policy - Sitemap