Sunday, June 19, 2011

Cheryl Cole 'happy' with time off

Cheryl Cole 'happy' with time offCheryl Cole is content with no longer being in the public eye and is the ''happiest'' she has been for a ''long time''.

Cheryl Cole is the "happiest" she has been in a "long, long time".

The 27-year-old beauty - who was dropped from the US version of 'The X Factor' and replaced by Nicole Scherzinger last month - intends to take time out from showbiz and is enjoying the lack of pressure in her life to keep working.

Speaking through a friend, Cheryl told the Sunday Mirror newspaper: "I'm under no pressure and I actually feel the happiest I've felt in a long, long time. I've got a big place, I have enough money - and if I never get photographed again, I don't care.

"I've always had people saying, 'We need to put an album out, we need to record it now' and, 'We have to rehearse for this tour and that tour' and, 'Now we need to do auditions for 'X Factor'.'

"I need to take a good few months off now - something I've never done before."

Cheryl - who in the last 18 months has dealt with the breakdown of her marriage to soccer star Ashley Cole and suffered with the potentially deadly infection malaria - is "not interested" in continuing a life of trying to "squeeze into tight dresses and fake tan".

A source added: "She's had enough of all the hustle, bustle, backbiting and bitching that goes with keeping up a career in showbiz - especially in America.

"She's learned in the most severe way how cruel and demoralising the industry can be. Her whole life has been spent squeezing into tiny dresses and fake tan but she's just not interested any more. All she ever wanted was to be a singer."

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by ASRock Celebrity News - Privacy Policy - Sitemap