Friday, November 12, 2010

Busy Kelly Brook has no time for love

Busy Kelly Brook has no time for loveActress Kelly Brook is busy preparing to audition for a 'top-secret play' and has no time for relationships.

The model, who parted ways with the former England fly-half Danny Cipriani in the summer, has decided to put her career before her love life.

"I''m still single and not really looking at the moment as I''m so busy with work," the Telegraph quoted her as saying.

The model, who co-hosted the Spectacle Wearer Of The Year ceremony at the Victoria and Albert musuem, will spend Christmas with her mother.

"I''m going home to Kent and looking forward to spending time with my family and friends.

"I''m also reading for a top-secret play in a few days'' time. It''s going to be an all-women show, but I can''t say more than that or I''ll get told off," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by ASRock Celebrity News - Privacy Policy - Sitemap