Thursday, December 23, 2010

Pammie cried when she first posed nude for Playboy

Pammie cried when she first posed nude for PlayboyShe may come across as extremely bold, but Pamela Anderson cried and was sick when she first posed naked for Playboy magazine.

The former ‘Baywatch’ babe was stunned when the adult publication asked her to bare all for them but she quickly overcame her nerves about stripping off in public.

“I was so confused. I told my mom about the offer and she said, ‘Do it. I’d do it,’” Contactmusic quoted her as saying.

“I was so shy I was sick. They got the cover in the first roll of film because I was in tears thinking, ‘Oh my God, this woman, she touched my boob, this is not for me.’

“And then, after a while shooting, I became so comfortable they had to stop before I walked out of the studio door nude,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Themes by ASRock Celebrity News - Privacy Policy - Sitemap